Here's my tiny résumé (also check my LinkedIn):
I'm Bran van der Meer, I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Nice to meet you too. At this moment I'm 30 years old. Though without proper education I have at my age already over 11 years of professional web development experience within different internet companies. Currently, I work as a Lead Front-End Developer at Mirabeau. I have a general understanding of what happens on the net and I keep that up-to-date.
I consider myself a Self Made Man, literally busy with programming since the age of 8.
Below is a selection of the technologies I have experience with:
- HTML5 and CSS3 and Sass
- XML, and related technologies like XSLT, XPath and SOAP
- PHP 5 with various frameworks
- Python 2.4–3.3, also experience with SQLAlchemy and Jinja2
- C# and VB.net with .NET 3.5 (also some .NET Compact)
- Object Oriented, Test-driven development with Revision control (Git and Subversion)
- MySQL, also experience with Database Replication
- SEO, mostly the semantical best-practices and traffic analytics.
- General computer and networking knowledge, fluent in HTTP.
- Various operating systems in a server environment, like FreeBSD, Debian, Ubuntu and Windows Server